ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft Dynamics GP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft Dynamics GP
    Posted: 17-April-2012 at 8:00pm
Hello,

Is ProductCart able to sync with Microsoft Dynamics GP? 

Thanks for any help in advance
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-April-2012 at 8:08pm
I only know of a current development effort to integrate to Microsoft Dynamics NAV
BlackReefDesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-April-2012 at 2:51pm
Interesting.  Thanks Greg.

Ya I am working with this new business and they are currently using Azox for their ecommerce, and they are tied in closely with Dynamics GP.  Their current site needs a pretty big aesthetic overhaul, and I would really like to convert to ProductCart - just because of familiarity with the PC system - but if we can't tie in with Dynamics GP then I guess Im going to have to familiarize with Azox system.

Thanks man
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
zanoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-April-2012 at 7:55pm
Greg alerted me to this conversation.  I am a Dynamics NAV developer whose just integrated PC with NAV.  I'm going to take a look at GP and see if I can make that happen for you as well.  I should have an answer within a few days.  Let me know if you're still interested.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by zanoman zanoman wrote:

Greg alerted me to this conversation.  I am a Dynamics NAV developer whose just integrated PC with NAV.  I'm going to take a look at GP and see if I can make that happen for you as well.  I should have an answer within a few days.  Let me know if you're still interested.

Hi zanoman,

I've a prospect that this could be a solution for as well. I'm interested in your discovery here.

They're a bakery and they have "supply chain" issues, as it were, with predicting how much demand they can support on a given future date. Right now they are kinda managing that with some customizations to QuickBooks -- but QB really isn't cut out for this.
zanoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-April-2012 at 1:03am
I believe I can write an interface for GP.  It appears to me that GP has several integration options so what it needs is just an intermediary piece that can download the data, allow validation and write files out for GP's integrator.   NAV is much nicer for this, since the entire piece can be contained within it but the intermediate step would probably work for most software packages.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic