ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Printer-friendly order details

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cborj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Printer-friendly order details
    Posted: 25-April-2008 at 12:37am
Is it possible to change just certain fields in the Printer-friendly order details?  I need to make some bold and change the color to black.  This would be at OrdInvoice.asp
CB
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2008 at 6:07am
Hi ! 
   Which fields do you want to change the color of?
It's a matter of finding the fields in the code and then wrapping round appropriate HTML or CSS  to make the changes.
avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-November-2008 at 6:50pm
I would like the referrer information on the printed invoice.  Where could I do that?
Curt
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-November-2008 at 4:58am
Hi Avalight,
    Yes, I've not used referrers myself, but if the data is in the database, which it is, you will be able to get at it and put it on the invoice.
It will involve customization of the code. After a very quick look it seems the Customer ID of the referrer is stored in the Order as iRewardRefId.
avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 1:54am
Well this is helpful information about the referral, but where or what file am I modifying?
Curt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic