ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Search Engine Optimization
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reputable SEO and link building companies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james272 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reputable SEO and link building companies
    Posted: 01-October-2012 at 1:30pm
I am looking for a reputable SEO and link building company. I have heard that checking references thoroughly is critical. I was wondering if anybody has had any positive experiences with an SEO and link building company. Thanks
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-October-2012 at 3:26am
Hi James,

Yes indeed, it's a complete shark tank out there and you are very wise to troll for recommendations.

I have worked with many SEO/SEM/IM etc. marketing firms and free-lancers of the past 15 years, and I find that even after thoroughly interviewing them on their methods and practices, even the ones who pass muster sometimes are a let down.

The number ONE issue I have with online marketing folks is with trying to stuff real live merchants into "Bronze", "Silver" & "Gold" boxes. Every business is different and needs to have marketing strategies tailored to their needs, demographic and budget.

I suspect that part of the slimy residue of distaste I have for the overwhelming majority of this service industry is also that it naturally attracts the "used car salesmen" of the internet universe.

With all of that being said, I do have someone that I would not be embarrassed to refer you to. I've known him well for about a decade, and he is the one exemplar of honesty and integrity I have ever experienced in this cesspool of an industry. Please PM me, and I will provide more information. My intention is not to promote, but you caught my attention with your post here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic