ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Search Engine Optimization
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SEO issues after implementing keyword-rich URLs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SEO issues after implementing keyword-rich URLs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eeversole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEO issues after implementing keyword-rich URLs
    Posted: 14-August-2011 at 2:35pm

Hi

I’m hoping someone can help me resolve an issue on our site.  Several weeks ago we implemented the Keyword–rich URLs feature for our site (www.eeworkwear.com).  We followed the steps outlined by ProductCart and tested it ensure that the pages resolved correctly (i.e., checked the error codes for 200 and 404 errors).  We thought things were working fine by we since found that Google has stopped indexing the site and all the products within our Google Merchant Center account have been rejected due to the “URL in your data feed not working correctly”.  We have since reversed everything we did in hopes of getting things back to normal.  When we fetch the site with Googlebot we receive the message “302 Object moved”.  We just wanted to see if there is something else we need to do or if it is just a matter of waiting until Google reindexes the site.  The site uses IIS7 at GoDaddy (I know it sucks but I have no say in the matter).

Any help would be appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic