ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Links
    Posted: 06-March-2013 at 12:47pm
Does anyone know how to find the url's of the content pages after you create them?  I need to post their url's to my sites nav bar that is NOT one created by the software.  If I create a page for support, privacy, terms, etc., how can I post their url's to my pre existing navigation system?

I'm new to the cart and am coming in after someone else loaded the software so I have to reverse engineer it, in a sense to try and figure some of this stuff out.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2013 at 2:21pm
once you have created the files, and when you are on the admin page which you land on when you select "manage pages", there is a icon on the right which looks like the earth.  Click on that.   

You will get a link that looks like this:

You would reference this portion of the URL:
cuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2013 at 2:29pm
thanks.  Does anyone know if there is an easy way to add accordions?  I know there is a spry for tabs but what about accordions?
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2013 at 4:58pm
Just to wrap up this thread, Travis and I spoke on the phone and I have given him a brief introudction to some elements he was missing from his understanding of PC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic