ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Others > ProductCart - UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Developer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2009 at 5:11pm
I have several customers using Sagepay on several different versions of productcart without any problems.

I have a contact at sagepay who may be able to help if you want to pm me.

Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
RBP Limited View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBP Limited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2009 at 3:58am
Thanks for the reply Nigel,

We've recently signed up to sagepay and use the 2.23 protocol, the gwProtx page passes the information across in 2.22 format, that's why I've been getting the errors mentioned in this thread.

I've had to modify the gwProtx page to pass the information across in the 2.23 format and all seems to work.

Thanks again

Wayne.
huggies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2011 at 7:44am
I am attempting to use SECPAY (Paypoint) as my PSP, however, they do not provide a VPN number so I can't use the integrated solution within ProductCart. As I understand it, the process is carried out on their servers and therefore they have sent an 'integration document'. This is beyond the average user, has anyone got any contacts in the UK or ideas on why can complete this integration process. I am ready to roll...and this was the last thing I expected! Thanks for any advice
Steve
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2011 at 9:44am
Hi,
ProductCart used the "Gateway Freedom" integration for SecPay (now known as PayPoint) and according to their documentation that I have linked to below, this VPN Password can be set from within their site:

http://www.paypoint.net/assets/guides/Gateway_Freedom.pdf

Within this document it states:

Your VPN password can be set from within the Extranet. https://www.paypoint.net/secnet/app (Click on "Account" then "Remote Passwords" and select VPN from the drop down list).
This is the only integration type that we offer for this gateway. I'm not sure why they are stating that the do not offer this, as it is part of their own integration domcuments.
huggies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2011 at 7:05am
Hi Hamish

Thank you for this advice. Fortunately I found a guy in the UK that gave me the same advice; so it would appear that you and this other guy in the UK are much better informed than the Paypoint technical staff. They told me I would have to upgrade and pay twice as much each month!! I am very grateful for your helpful feedback. 

Steve
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic