ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Units in Stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksperanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Units in Stock
    Posted: 29-October-2010 at 3:45pm
I have Show "Units in Stock" on the product details page: set to no, so it does not show inventory status on the product page. But in the Apparel Add-on it shows the Inventory Status on the page. Is there a way to turn this off for the Apparel Product.

http://www.theweatherhouse.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=12&idcategory=7
When you choose Polished Finish I do not want the Inventory Status to show, but I do want the currently out of stock to show for the items that are out of stock.

Thanks,
Kay
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-October-2010 at 3:51pm
We did that in a recent project.  It involved minor CSS and related edits.  First we have to cause that box to non-display.  That led to a JS error, so we had to introduce a hidden DIV to overcome the conflict that resulted from hiding the box.
sandip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-August-2011 at 4:05am
I have the regarding stock level.  The stock level in sub products are not updated if i purchased any products. plz suggest any solution to overcome this problem

thanks & regards
sandip
sandyK
scotty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-September-2011 at 3:57pm

I have a store (with Apparel Add On) that sells womens and mens jeans. Each style of jean has its own range of waist sizes and we are having problems finding where to add the inventory for each waist size? I'm sure that this is quite simple, but does anyone have an answer??

Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-September-2011 at 4:22pm

in product admin, manage subproducts

sandip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2011 at 1:01am
I have problem regarding stock levels, the stock levels for subproducts are not updated when i purchansed any item.
see the link below
http://www.mahoutlifestyle.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=617
when i select any one size the stock for that size is not updated. I m not getting anything how to resolve this problem i m new to product cart plz suggest any solution.

thanks & regards
sandip

Edited by sandip - 07-September-2011 at 1:02am
sandyK
avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2012 at 1:13am
Has anyone tried to show the units in stock on non-apparel items on the category page?  Products are assigned to the category page.  I see the stock level on the product detail page, need on the category page.
Thanks
Curt

Curt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic