FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

where is this phrase located?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where is this phrase located?
    Posted: 27-March-2013 at 12:32pm
Do this and I think you will be successful. Search languages.asp and get the token used for that string. Now go into homecode.asp and find the reference to that languages token. Comment out the table row that prints that to the home page. This way you avoid hosing the category pages.
Chris Hadden View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Hadden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2013 at 12:11pm
Thanks that was where it was, never would have found that.  I have another question if you don't mind. The featured product also shows this text above the display on my home page.

Specify a quantity for any of the products listed on this page, then click 'Add to Cart' to add them to your shopping cart. If the quantity field is not visible for a product, you must click on the 'More Details' button and select the options or fill out the fields that require your input.

Can I eliminate this instruction on just the home page? or will it also be removed on all the category pages?
Chris
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2013 at 11:46am
did you look at /includes/languages.asp?
Chris Hadden View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Hadden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2013 at 11:42am
On the home page, if you turn on featured items there is an H1 title at the top of the page that appears.   

Our featured products this month include...

I want to change that but can't find where it is.

Thanks in advance

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic