ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1-click printing of latest invoice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1-click printing of latest invoice
    Posted: 13-October-2007 at 7:24pm

I have spent a number of days (I am ashamed to say) trying to customize Ordinvoice.asp so that I can directly from an order notification to being able to automatically print the related invoice. The objective being that I modify the email to have a URLink such as http://www.mystore.com/pc/pcadmin/ordinvoice.asp?id=12345 that will take me to the invoice for printing.

Has anyone tried this and gotten it to work? Can you share your wisdom?

Thanks

avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-November-2008 at 6:46pm
I am also interested in a one-click printing of the invoice, only my interest is from the OrdDetails.asp page.  I would like that when I click the printer icon, the invoice is opened in a new window, and the printer dialog box opens so I can immediately print.   Is there an AUTO PRINT asp code or something that can be included in the line
<a href="OrdInvoice.asp?id=465" target="_blank">

thanks
Curt
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-November-2008 at 9:54pm
One of my customers set up an outlook rule to automatically print the order when it arrived - it's an approach that involves zero customization.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic