ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Discount Codes. Only use 1.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dguzman37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Discount Codes. Only use 1.
    Posted: 26-November-2012 at 9:28am
Hi,
I'm trying to get 2 separate discount codes to work.  I have a 25% off discount code which is do the installation yourself. or Free installation and no 25% off discount on the product.  Installation is actually 3 separate products in the store and the problem.  I recently found out a customer did 2 separate transactions and I applied both discount codes separately.  It's suppose to be 1 or the other.  25% off or Free Installation. Not both. How can I avoid this? Thanks!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2012 at 2:36pm
Depending on what other possible scenarios you have going, you could set each of these discounts to not be allowed with other discounts. Would that work for you?
dguzman37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dguzman37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2012 at 3:42pm
Sorry maybe I wrote what happened wrong. 

A customer ordered the product and used the 25% off discount code to get 25% off and then in their next transaction they ordered just the installation product and used the free installation code.

What I want is them to only be able to use the codes when they buy the product and installation product together but only one code not both.

How do I get the discount codes to only work with both products in the cart and only then.
Thanks!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2012 at 4:38pm
Could we peep this on your site? I've an idea, but it would help to see your site first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic