ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Able to view custom content page while store off
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Able to view custom content page while store off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Able to view custom content page while store off
    Posted: 17-March-2009 at 6:41pm
Hi,

I created a different set of head.asp and footer.asp for my custom content pages.  All these custom content pages just has some general information about our company.

Right now, when I turn off the store for updating, both custom content page and store gets turn off.  How can I make it so only store portion gets turn off but the custom content page?

Any tips or direction would be great, thanks!

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2009 at 7:56pm
Hi,
   Sometimes when you turn the store off, it will be to allow database updates to be performed, or other database maintenance. In those cases it would be necessary that all the pages that access the database are inactive.
Another alternative is to build static pages that are independent of the database. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic