ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Additional images too big

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additional images too big
    Posted: 18-January-2009 at 11:58am
I have never been able to get the additional images feature to work correctly. It does not create a thumbnail at all, just another "general size" image beside the original image. With the new highslide, there a couple of products that I would like to have an additional image available. I looked in the wiki article, and edited the pcStorefront.css file, making sure the thumbnail was set to 50 height, 50 width. Alas, it still did as above.

Where do I need to look to correct this?

Thanks!

Melanie
Diaper Junction

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2009 at 2:33pm
Hi Melanie, there's a quick explanation for this. You are not using pcStorefront.css

Your custom header.asp does not load that file. Here is the <head> code from a product details page, for example.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<TITLE>Wahmies One Size Pocket Diaper - Diaper Junction</TITLE>
<META NAME="Description" CONTENT="Wahmies One Size Pocket Diaper,Wahmies One Size Pocket Diapers are designed to fit from birth to potty training. Insert included. Please specify size of insert you need (extra small, small or medium/large).,Pocket Cloth Diapers,Diaper Junction">
<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="pocket diaper, one size diaper, cloth diaper, wahmies">
<META NAME="Robots" CONTENT="index,follow">
<META NAME="Revisit-after" CONTENT="30">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<link href="images/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>

As you can see, the only CSS document that you are loading is "style.css".

Edited by earlyimp - 18-January-2009 at 2:34pm
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Diaper Junction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2009 at 4:10pm
Well, that would do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic