ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buy 3 Get One Free

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardmills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-February-2007 at 5:06pm
Hi Rick

Thanks for the feedback. I'd love to see your site and see what you've come up with. I just went ahead and created simple specials that are easy to create within PC. 10% off, free shipping, etc. You can check it out at www.funnyfotocards.com

Thanks
ed
Rick_N View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-February-2007 at 5:47pm

My apologies for not replying. I was cleaning out my mailbox and came across your last message.

The discounts I use are pretty much hidden and in the form of coupon codes so you wont really see much, but here's the site address anyhow.

www.eveningsecrets.com

EveningSecrets Lingerie...what 'every body' wants
EveningSecrets Lingerie
billh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-June-2007 at 1:45pm
I'd also like to set up a buy 2 get one free sale, but cannot figure out how to make it happen without the customer having to come back twice.
MarkCoyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkCoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-June-2007 at 1:50pm

My approach is to use a category based discount with a banding of 3 products and a 33% discount.  (see menu > Marketing / Quantity Discounts By Category).

So you could set up a 'Our 3 for 2 sale' category and associate the chosen products with it (which could be all of them).

cheers

Mark

florb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-November-2007 at 5:28am
It realy would be much easyer if the CP just had a feature allowing you to have buy 1/2/3 whatever and get a number of whatever products free. I would like to be able to have buy Q number of X products and get Y number of Z products free or at a discount. 
M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-November-2007 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by florb florb wrote:

It realy would be much easyer if the CP just had a feature allowing you to have buy 1/2/3 whatever and get a number of whatever products free. I would like to be able to have buy Q number of X products and get Y number of Z products free or at a discount. 

I agree. It is very confusing for everyone trying to figure out discount amounts, and cash discounts.
Customers have been trained to "Buy One Get One" and "Buy One Get the Other for $$", but PC makes you have to do math, or worse, create more products.

The only time people like "percentages" or "discounts off" is when it is a single item. The way PC works now it forces both the web master and the customer to think hard about what the deal really is.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic