ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you import orders from old website?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjbones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you import orders from old website?
    Posted: 07-June-2011 at 3:02am
Hello,

I'm coming close to launching my product cart website, as I am very close to transfering over all of the information from my old site/database.  Though, one thing I have yet to find in the EI wiki, is if we can transfer over old/previous customer orders?  I would like to this for various reasons, one of them is to benefit from PC reporting features for all my orders year to date.  Also, I would like to be able to reference old orders when dealing with my customers. 

Does anyone know if this is possible?  If so, is there a page I am missing in the wiki?

Thanks!
tjbones
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2011 at 3:33am
This is not possible, unfortunately. ProductCart saves a substantial amount of order information, in multiple tables. Bringing that information in from an outside source would be hard.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
tjbones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjbones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2011 at 6:35pm
Okay, thanks for the quick reply!
tjbones
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic