ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't Upload New Chart of Accounts/Item List

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Upload New Chart of Accounts/Item List
    Posted: 01-August-2008 at 8:04pm
I'm a newbie to all of this using Quickbooks 2008, ProductCart 3.11 and am just setting up the Quickbooks add-on.  I am unable to upload the chart of account and item list for my new company file. After selecting the .iif file, it just sits there. Nothing uploads. The green bar moves only about half way across the bar at the bottom of the screen and it says that it is looking for QBK_AAdminUpl.asp (the actual path to the file is correct). It never completes its task. This is a small .iif file that I am trying to upload. I have checked the permissions on the folder and they are correct. I have replaced the QBK_AAdminUpl.asp file just in case it was corrupted. No change. This add-on was installed for me by Early Impact so I am assuming everything else is in order as well. Any suggestions? Is there any other way of getting around this step (a manual or alternative method ). I'm stuck in the setup wizard because I can't get past this point. Help!
Thanks
redbeetstudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbeetstudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2008 at 8:26am
I am having the same problem. Looking at the qbk_import directory on the server... I can see the .iif file there, so I don't think that the problem has to do with the upload. I think that the problem might be with PC interaction with the database. I have also set file/folder permissions properly.

submitted a support request a few minutes ago, so hopefully the staff can provide assistance.
- peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic