ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Control panel errors(or alternative solutions)?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Control panel errors(or alternative solutions)?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Control panel errors(or alternative solutions)?
    Posted: 05-March-2012 at 1:30pm
The manage taxes page doesn't even load. I click it, a new page starts to come up, but then the page abruptly claims it has finished loading. It doesn't even get to the point where any graphics show up. Just a barely visible, unresponsive menu and a paragraph description of what I'm suppose to be able to do on that page.

We have multiple states that tax some sales. We need to remove one. Is there another way?

Sometimes shipping isn't always charged on orders. I noticed there's a checkbox selected that lets a customer complete an order without shipping being calculated. I tried to uncheck it, but when I click save, the page returns a bunch of errors and doesn't load. Do I need to turn the store off? Do all pending orders need to be processed before this changes?

It's frustrating when a basic functionality of the productcart control panel doesn't work, especially when the solution will probably result in paying for support. Any help?
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-March-2012 at 3:09pm
Hi, It seems like your possibly missing some files. Please check all the files were correctly uploaded. Many FTP tools will carry out compares, I use Total Commander. Don't forget certain files get changed by configuration or are part of your design. Also check your folder permissions - the easiest way is from the admin pages Help > Troubleshooting Utility. 
If those don't solve it then you will need to raise a support ticket. Don't forget it also includes access to upgrades as well as support. IMHO it's tremendous value!  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic