ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cross-Selling Relationships

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cross-Selling Relationships
    Posted: 22-July-2007 at 9:28pm

I can not get these to show up.  When I did it at first, it worked and there were 2 products that customers could bundle if they wanted, each with a radio button..  My initial question was going to be, "how do you "unclick" the bundle?" because I noticed if you selected a radio button, you couldn't unselect it.  So then I went back to the page to look at it again, and they are not showing up.  I can't get them to reappear!  Is there a setting I'm missing? thanks for any help!

shannondoan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2007 at 12:20pm

Replying to myself for the benefit of future readers  Thanks to early impact for very speedy answers!

You can not create a bundle with a product that has options.  I guess I will need to resolve this issue by creating another product without options so I will now have 2 product Xs with separate inventory.  In my case, the product options are S/M/L so what I do is give the accessory in the same size as the main product, but PC will not allow that assumption.

Edited by shannondoan - 23-July-2007 at 12:24pm
M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-August-2007 at 12:24pm
I found this out to the hard way to. I wanted to give away a free t-shirt with a specific product but because the t-shirt is an apparel product (by nature an options rich product) it does not come up as a bundle.

Too bad, because it would be a great thing to surprise my customers with something free.

My resolution is to add the free shirt to the BTO configuration page. In the end it accomplishes the same thing, it's just not as dramatic as the "But wait..there's more..!" effect that you get with a bundle offer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic