ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Search Engine Optimization
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Meta-Tags for Non Product/Category

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lasvegascom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Meta-Tags for Non Product/Category
    Posted: 05-December-2007 at 8:26pm
I have written custom meta-tags for every page of my website, but I can not find a way to implement them. For example, the home page, about us page or other non-product  or category specific pages.

How can I do this?
scarlettscloset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlettscloset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2008 at 11:57am
This is a very smart move according to Google analytics, so that every page with unique content has a unique description.

Perhaps in a future iteration, EI will add a space for title, description and keywords to content pages same as products.
Scarlett
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2008 at 5:31pm

I need this as well.  We have a significant and growing number of important content pages that we create entirely for the sake of increasing search engine findability.  Being able to control the title and tags of content pages is totally necessary.

Please add this feature!

--
Tim Salam
Stuffington Bear Factory
~Teddy Bears Made in the USA~
http://www.stuffington.com/
DCE99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCE99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-December-2008 at 1:59am
Has this been implemented? I can't believe this feature is not standard... If only I knew .asp...
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2008 at 3:14am
We agree that this is an important feature and that it should have been added to the software. We will try to add it soon.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
DCE99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCE99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2008 at 3:15am
Thank you so much. That would be wonderful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic