ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Developer Needed for Custom Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Developer Needed for Custom Project
    Posted: 05-July-2011 at 9:38pm
Hi there.  Celebrating our 10th year in business this year and this will be our 5th cart--hoping it's a keeper, at least for a good few years.  Need some assistance in developing custom code related to a rewards program we have.  In short, we offer free bonus products to our loyalty-program members.  These products change each month and the offerings are based on spend levels.  Can drill down on the details when we connect.  Somewhat unfamiliar with forum etiquette so hope this is in correct form and my contact details are embedded in here somehow.

Thanks!
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2011 at 9:53pm
Hello Eric,

Reading your site is an absolute riot.  What a wonderful sense of humor. 

I'll drop you a message privately, but wanted to let you know that the page below lists a number of developers who have demonstrated skills with ProductCart.  If you are eager to get someone committed to your project, you might want to call some of those fine folks directly.

shanebishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanebishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2011 at 5:12am
I'm interested in your offer. If you need a sample of my work, you can visit Retailexpress.com.au. Can you please PM me the details?

Edited by shanebishop - 28-July-2011 at 5:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic