ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disregarding Inventory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disregarding Inventory
    Posted: 18-May-2006 at 8:24am
We have previously setup our products to disregard the inventory, however have now decided that we would like ProductCart to record stock levels. Does anyone know a quick way to switch inventory back on without going through each of our 200 products one by one?
ComputerJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComputerJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 8:39am
I haven't tried this myself, but it seems straightforward.

In the control panel, go to Manage Products -> Global Changes. At the top, select the products to change (All? Include sub-products if applicable)

In the "Slect the change" section, look for the option to "Unassign the following option:". Select "Disregard Stock".

Then hit submit.
lcameron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 8:49am
Wow... sorry I checked there and must have had a blind spot! Knew it had to be somewhere simple... Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic