ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Endicia integration broken. Can't reset passphrase
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Endicia integration broken. Can't reset passphrase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Endicia integration broken. Can't reset passphrase
    Posted: 17-January-2014 at 4:05pm
Hi,

We've been using Endicia for a few years now, and haven't had any issues logging in before. However, our account was inadvertently locked a few days ago, and now we are unable to regain access to it.

I've just called Endicia support, who reset our passphrase to a temporary one. I used that temporary passphrase with our account number to attempt to reset the passphrase on ProductCart. ProductCart doesn't allow you to "enter" the passphrase, you must reset it and then I guess it saves the reset passphrase.

http://www.liftchair.com/store/<pcadmin>/EDC_manage.asp?action=changepassp

When I enter our account number and the temporary passphrase, along with a new passphrase into that page, it throws the error:

Cannot update your Pass Phrase
Error: Please enter correct your current UserID and Pass Phrase

I'm on the phone with Endicia support now, and they INSIST that I need to "contact our third party support and they will show you where to reset your passphrase". Well, I'm almost entirely certain there's only that one page to reset the passphrase, and it doesn't appear to be working.

I assume endicia changed their encryption algorithm for passphrases or something, and we haven't had an issue until now because we haven't needed to reset our passphrase. However, we are currently unable to ship any products because we cannot reset the passphrase.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how I can either reset my passphrase, or somehow "enter" the passphrase without having to reset?
Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-January-2014 at 4:38pm
At Greg's suggestion, I removed Endicia and re-added it. This worked and it is now working.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic