ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Form Handling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Form Handling
    Posted: 12-January-2008 at 9:27pm
Hi, I'm trying to use the FORM function in the HTML editor for a content managed page.  It allowed me to make the form and to add a submit button, but it won't post.  Does anyone know how to make a form work in the HTML editor? 

if you go to: http://www.baldwingrassfedbeef.com/shop/pc/viewcontent.asp?i dpage=31

You'll see the small form I made to test it.  Form generated this code:
<P>
<FORM id="Beef Email Form" name="Beef Email Form" action=Submit method=post><INPUT size=15 value=Name NAME="Name"><BR><INPUT size=15 value=Email NAME="Email"><BR><INPUT type=submit value=submit NAME="submit1"><BR></FORM></P>

So, does anyone know if the form functions works in Product Cart.

Thank you,

joe
joe major
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-January-2008 at 9:49pm
Jo, have  you tested your form as a straight HTML page to see if it work first?  I suspect the issue is the "action" reference on the form tag.
jmajor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-January-2008 at 11:37am
Hi,

Thanks for the tip.  I was assuming it would work automatically.  It is hosted on Godaddy's server and I had to make sure it was using it's form handler page.

Thank you.  I got it working.

Joe
joe major
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic