ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Radio Buttons on Cross-Sellers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radio Buttons on Cross-Sellers
    Posted: 20-May-2008 at 4:09am
I have several products that have 2-3 choices for bundled items.  I do not have them marked as required additions.  But once you click in the radio button for one of the bundled items, you can only click in the other options, and are forced to purchase one of the bundled items.  How do you unclick all radio buttons?  thanks!
CoffeeShop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoffeeShop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 4:58am
I have the same issue. I already e-mailed Earlyimpact this 'suggestion' to be able to remove the radio button selection. Try doing the same so perhaps they could add that up on their next update/s :).

Currently, what I did is edit the "language file" indicating if the user changes his mind, just click the browser back button to refresh the page. Not exactly the most efficient but that should do for now.

If you know how to do some coding, I think you can replace the radio button to a 'check' button similar to cross-selling. That you can 'uncheck' to deselect items. I'm not a programmer so I didn't tinker around it much, but ask any html/designer. I think that's a very basic code change for them.
shannondoan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 11:18am
Thank you, CoffeeShop- I guess I'm glad it's not just me! I guess the customer can easily remove the bundled item from their cart, but I think many won't get that far- they will just get frustrated and probably do the back browswer. I think checkmarks would be much better. Thanks for the reply-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic