ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Int'l Orders not in 'View Sales By Date' report
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Int'l Orders not in 'View Sales By Date' report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrekLightGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Int'l Orders not in 'View Sales By Date' report
    Posted: 06-October-2009 at 2:13pm
I just noticed something very strange.  I'm using the 'View Sales By Date' report for last month.  Right away I noticed that the total order amount listed was less than what displays in any other sales reports for the month (including the sales summary on the front page of the CP).  I checked the order count and discovered that there are 2 orders that aren't showing, it turns out that these two orders are the only international orders placed during that month. (I use USPS - Priority Mail International). 

Can anyone check this in their store and see if it's a bug?  I've never modified the report or CP files so I can't imagine this is a problem just on my end but who knows. Express Mail and Priority Mail orders are all showing up correctly, it's just the Priority Mail International orders which aren't displaying in the report for no apparent reason.
Seth Haber
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic