ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FedEx and UPS Customizations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FedEx and UPS Customizations
    Posted: 11-January-2007 at 12:44pm

We are trying to migrate to ProductCart V.3.04 and our shipping department is currently using FedEx Ship Manager and UPS WorldShip to ship not only weborders but sample orders.  We really need to stick with these two applications for shipping due to many reasons.  I am looking for anyone (Developers or Customers) that has modified ProductCart to integrate with FedEx Ship Manager or UPS World Ship.  If anyone could provide me with contact information, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-January-2007 at 12:38pm
It was my understanding that you can ship fedex or ups directly (using your own accounts) from ProductCart admin section. I also use FedEx Ship Manager but I am going to be using the Product Cart Admin to ship fedex in the future. I would suggest setting up the shipping for fedex and ups and place some test/sample orders to see how it works if you haven't already, to see if it would work for you.

If I may ask...what are some of the reasons you're sticking with the ship manager and ups ship applications? Maybe you can submit those to the productcart wish list for future features.
Linda - I wish I knew ASP.
To view my ever evolving site click the "www" button below. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic