ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

programming for varying shipping methods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: programming for varying shipping methods
    Posted: 01-October-2013 at 1:11am
I need help finding information about programming to allow various methods for real time shipping to populate in specific product checkout windows? For example: FedEx Ground & USPS Parcel Post show up as options for Product A, but for Product B only UPS 1-day & USPS Express are available options. 

I have approximately 500 SKU's, some requiring specific shipping methods.

Thanks for any advice,

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-October-2013 at 5:19pm
Hi Dan,

I've done something just like this numerous of times. The thing with it here is how flexible you are with your products and categories. You can work off of categories as the easiest option here but you can pretty much work off of what ever you would need it to be that best fits your needs. If you would like to discuss this more please PM me and we can figure something out that will work best for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic