ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Arrivals Thumbnails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp_travis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Arrivals Thumbnails
    Posted: 27-June-2008 at 10:12am
Hello there. Very new to ProductCart so please bear with me. On the home page of my store, the New Arrivals column no longer shows the thumbnail of the product next to the product name. I don't remember seeing or touching a setting that controls this. I was working on store preferences yesterday, but I don't think I touched anything related to New Arrivals. Any thoughts? Thanks. 
Sangano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-June-2008 at 6:07pm
I've had this problem myself in the past.  I ended up deleting the original images and uploading again from scratch.  That generated new thumbnails and seemed to have fixed the problem.  It seems to happen from time to time and I have no idea what could be causing it.  It is infrequent enough that I've never really raised the issue with EI support.  Hope that helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic