ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google Analytics and v3.12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrjasonsweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google Analytics and v3.12
    Posted: 12-August-2008 at 5:21pm
Greetings!  I just downloaded the Google Analytics zip file and noticed there was no folder for 3.12.  Will the files in the 3.11 folder work?  If not, what is recommended for my version?

Thank you!
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2008 at 6:17pm
Hi,
   3.12 is 3.11 with any fixes and tweaks - so yes, it should work just fine with a 3.12 store.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2008 at 6:25pm
Just a head's up.  It's not quite that "black and white".  I recently downloaded a 3.12 store, installed it, then installed the 3.11 SEO mod.  Choked...

There do appear to be differences in 3.12 than what you would end up with if you upgraded to 3.11 and installed the various post-3.11 mods.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic