ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show us your new store Forum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdsinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us your new store Forum?
    Posted: 05-February-2009 at 10:09am

Howdy -

I was wondering if it would be beneficial to have a "Show us your new store" Forum - The developer could show the store, list some of the things that you did - ie custom features, plug-ins, did you do SEO mods,did you move the home page, issues you ran into, etc. 

I know that I have looked at many other PC stores to get ideas on how to better improve the stores I build.  This would be like a 'peer-review' system - for people to post comments on things they really liked, and things that maybe could be tweaked to improve.  I have found nothing but positive feedback and tips from posters on this forum, so this could be a neat way for all PC developers to learn new things!

Thanks!
Michael
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2009 at 10:33am
Good suggestion! We have created a "Sharing what you've done" subforum of the "Using ProductCart" forum.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
cdsinc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdsinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2009 at 10:36am
Excellent - looking forward to seeing what people have done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic