ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Products with out headers or footers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monograms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products with out headers or footers.
    Posted: 28-September-2007 at 2:26pm

Is there anyway I can build products in my data base that can only be accesed by a selected client. If so is it possible to create them without  headers or footers so that it could be iframed directley into that clients website. In essence what I am trying to create is a online store with in my clients website.

Monogramsinc.com

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-September-2007 at 2:39pm

Sure, but it would be helpful if you were to provide a bit more detail about what you want.  Do you want a single product on a page?  A group of products?

Do you want an individual customer to log in and then see products to which they are entitled to view?

More details will really help.

Monograms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monograms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-September-2007 at 4:24pm

Perferably a group of products (catagories) leading to single products then check out. Customer should not have to log in to brouse products but will still need to register an anccount to order. However, this group of products should be exclusive to the particular linking website.

Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-September-2007 at 8:33am

I want to be clear that I'm not posting this as a veiled solicitation, as there may be others here who may see a simpler approach than mine, but I think it sounds like you need a consultant who will work directly with you and come up with a comprehensive solution.  It appears you want to implement something that's going to take time to review requirements and form a wishlist of functionality, compare that wishlist to existing ProductCart functionality and decide how to approach the development of a cohesive solution.

Just as an example, your comment <<<this group of products should be exclusive to the particular linking website>>> informs me that you apparently need to develop a means to enforce what products are linked from what site, and that capability obviously is not built into ProductCart. 

Unless you are a developer, and have more of the plan in place than your post reveals, I'd suggest you engage the services of a developer who will take the time to learn and understand your requirements and help to form a project plan. I suspect the scope of what you are asking exceeds what can realistically be acomplished efficiently here in the forum.  Does that make sense?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic