ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Admin Password

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Admin Password
    Posted: 08-July-2008 at 4:27pm
Has anyone ever lost his or her admin password?  I always use the windows auto fill for my password and for some reason, the password is just not there anymore.  I have tried all my usual passwords, but I must have used a different one for this login. Yikes! What can I do to retrieve my password?  Thanks!
www.TheSleepShop.com
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2008 at 5:13pm
Hi,
   You will need to raise a support request.
Or, if you have raised support requests in the past and left the userid you passed to EA still active? If so you could try that in the first instance.

loracady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2008 at 5:16pm

Thankfully, I figured it out!  I appreciate your help!

www.TheSleepShop.com
katharina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katharina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2008 at 5:23pm
I'm glad you've found it out by yourself.  My suggestion is to create a second login, just in case.  Another good idea is to have a small phone book on your desk to keep your log-in and passwords written down in.  Write it in pencil so you can correct changed passwords etc.   You may be able to pick up a really cheap phone book at a dollar store or walmart.
Katharina
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2008 at 4:44pm
Yes but women are so much more organised than men !

Nigel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic