ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I clear the product database?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I clear the product database?
    Posted: 09-October-2008 at 1:21am
I messed up with my first spreadsheet upload and now want to clear all the products from my website and upload a new, smaller spreadsheet.

In my search, I found that I need to 'upload purgeallproducts.asp in the Control Panel'

That is too vague.  Where is the .asp file and where do I upload it at in the Control Panel?

Edited by BlackReefDesigns - 09-October-2008 at 1:37am
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2008 at 3:23am
Log into the Control Panel and load the page "purgeProducts.asp". There is no link to this page in the Control Panel navigation because it is obviously a dangerous feature. Additionally, only the master administrator has access to the page. If you load the page and get redirected to the Control Panel start page (menu.asp), that means that you are not logged in as the master administrator.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic