ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This item no longer exist in the database - errors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This item no longer exist in the database - errors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2009 at 4:49am
Hi and welcome !

Can you please clarify your problem.

If I understand it your apparel productcs are appearing in your storefront when there is no stock available but if you click on that product you get the "item no longer exists" message?

It sounds to me like a settings issue but I'd need more information.

Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
mattribbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattribbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2009 at 5:03pm
When using the Apparel Add-on, all sub-products will display the message "This item no longer exist in the database." when trying to Add to Shopping Bag a product.

- The settings are such that if it item is out of stock, the drop downs are not supposed to appear.  But the dropdowns do appear--they are in plenty of stock.

-If I check the sub-products to be "disregard stock", no dice.  I still get the error.

-Not sure if it is relevant once an item is flagged as being an apparel product, but I edited the inventory settings such that "disregard stock is checked"--no dice.  I also tried the opposite be adding dozens of stock... still get the error.

I've searched for this issue and do not see any information in Google, wiki.earlyimpact.com, or this forum.

Please help!

Thanks~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic