ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Importing product reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing product reviews
    Posted: 01-July-2009 at 7:23am
I have a lot of product reviews in my old site which I would like to add to my new Productcart site.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a way of importing product reviews.

If this functionality is not available then I am happy for somebody to copy and paste them all manually.  The problem here is that the review date will all be wrong as the review date is the date that the review is entered on the system.  I would be happy to disable the review date altogether if this cannot be avoided.  Does anybody know how to disable the review date from displaying in the store ?

Thanks
Matt
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2009 at 9:38am
Matt, go look at prv_incshow.asp.  The following line is in there.  You need to edit it to suit your needs, possibly removing everything between customer name and </p>.

<p><%=Rev_CustName%> on <%=FormatDateTime(Rev_Date,1)%>&nbsp;<%=FormatDateTime(Rev_Date,3)%></p>
mattprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2009 at 4:31am
On the money as usual.

Thanks for your help Greg.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic