ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show actual price on Qty Discount Grid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show actual price on Qty Discount Grid
    Posted: 10-July-2009 at 12:15am
At one point there was a post requesting the following (it was reported to me through the grapevine by someone looking for this solution), but I can't find the post here anymore:

Is there a way to change the discount display from showing the amount saved per unit to the actual price per unit?

I have just released a modification for this.

This modification for ProductCart 3.51 revises the display of quantity discount grids to show the actual price of a product at each threshold rather than the savings.

To read more about it and/or order it, please see
http://www.wmsmerchantservices.com/shopping-carts/ProductCart/show-price-qty-grid.asp
HoneydewFavors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneydewFavors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2009 at 5:40pm
Hi,

I just recently worked with Sean on this issue and can say that he helped me out a lot.  Did exactly what I wanted for a great price.  Made my life much easier.  Now I don't have to input the quantity discounts each individually. 
HoneydewFavors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneydewFavors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2009 at 5:41pm
Oops, Sorry.  Sean Conners contact info is above, but to be sure we are talking about the same Sean, here it is again.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic