Mapping Fields in Apparel Import

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mapping Fields in Apparel Import
    Posted: 22-February-2011 at 12:52pm
Note: we have received a support ticket on this matter and it appears that the store is running an incorrect file set. We are following up directly through the support ticket. If you are experiencing the same issue, the problem might be the same.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Captain Video View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Video Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2011 at 9:24am
I have done this several times before but now can't seem to do it. I have a spreadsheet with all the normal import product fields as well as the apparel add-on fields. I can map all of them except "apparel product" (which used to tell the system that this is an actual apparel product) and the "display type" ( which used to assign whether it was a radio button or pull down). I am trying to import via Products/Manage Apparel Products/Import Apparel Products. I am on  v4.1a SP1. Do I not need to assign that it is an Apparel Product if I am importing via this method? Also how do I assign the radio buttons if I can't map them? Please advise as soon as possible. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic