ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pcadmin - imagebrowser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pcadmin - imagebrowser
    Posted: 23-September-2006 at 2:10pm
in the pcadmin, when editing a product, you can add pictures to a product. I think this image brwoser (the pop-up when clicking on the icon next to the input) is quite simplistic.
Is it possible to ad the image browser that belongs to the WYSIWYG editor. That one is great. It has more functions like creating dir's and it's clearer.

Please some help as I want to structue the images better. I have an art gallery and want to have dir's with the name of the artist. In the dir are the images. I don't want to type the whole url all the time.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 1:36am

Are you using v3?  Here is a tip.

The new image index & search feature within v3 allows you to search for images by a number of criteria.  So while adding the WYSIWYG interface into ProductCart would be a significant under taking, the already available image index & search feature offers a great workaround.

Try naming your images as follows "groupname_artist_imagename.jpg".

e.g. Surrealist_Dali_Temptation.jpg
e.g. Surrealist_Miro_Sky.jpg

The index & search feature will then allow you to return all images within a group by doing a search as follows "Surrealist" or by an artist by searching as follows "Surrealist_Dali".

I hope this helps.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic