ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can Adobe Muse be used with ProductCart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Adobe Muse be used with ProductCart
    Posted: 06-November-2014 at 7:52pm
I noticed that the ProductCart wiki page at http://wiki.productcart.com/productcart/storefront-integrate says that you can integrate ProductCart with a site that you already have or HTML template that you create.

We were wondering if it would be possible to integrate ProductCart with Adobe Muse. Has anyone else tried this?

Does anyone have a general idea of how we might go about this?

Thanks,
Peace
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-November-2014 at 5:18pm
I never used Muse, but any HTML editor will work just fine.  In v5 the instructions are a bit different.

https://productcart.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1543649-theming-guide

Just make a copy of one of the existing themes and then make any changes you want to the HTML and CSS, or copy and paste the HTML generated by Muse.
Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2014 at 12:28am
Thank you for the info, Matt. We'll try that out.
Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2014 at 4:54pm
Hey Matt,

I tried using muse to create a theme however when i applied the theme, i kept getting a 500 internal server errors. Muse doesnt open up asp pages, as it is a pure HTML/CSS website builder. :( As such, i tried to create a html/css theme, convert it to a v4.7 theme and then upgrade it to a v5 theme. This doesnt work.

Is there a way to take a pure html/css website and convert it into a product cart v5 theme?

on a side note, I tried to open the same theme files you provided through the link you gave me using dreamweaver. It wont open up any of the theme pages. I keep getting asked to provide server side details. 

thanks for your help

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic