FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding/Forcing quantites to...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding/Forcing quantites to...
    Posted: 13-December-2010 at 6:17pm
As you probably recognize, BTO items already support control of a "minimum purchase quantity".  We have previously altered the code to support a maximum quantity.  If that is what you are looking for, look no further.  We can make that happen for you - no big deal.  Please e-mail me directly @ greg@greybearddesign.com.
aspsys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspsys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-December-2010 at 4:47pm
I have just purchased ProductCart BTO with Conflict Management.  As far as I can tell, this is the only missing critical feature found in large-scale ERP solutions.  I "fifth" the motion to add this functionality ASAP.  I would also be willing to pay for some custom coding to get this added.
GCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-June-2010 at 12:36pm
I'll 4th the motion!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Andy @ Landmarq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy @ Landmarq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-February-2009 at 5:36am
For the same reason as the OP I third this request Smile

Our layout is ok when making basic system but we are now moving into offering some 'pre-specced' units with higher default ram qty's and such. we can make new dummy codes but a force qty would be great.
Need a bespoke PC built to order? come to www.landmarq.co.uk
cptkoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptkoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-December-2005 at 5:21am

This would be very usefull too

"I need a hug, I need love, I need fun, I want to feel happy. Thats the world I want to live in!"
cijacobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cijacobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-December-2005 at 9:56pm
From a computer configuration stand point...

When selecting lets say a RAID level (raid 1) "category"   we need it to force the selection of the Hard Drive category (which it does) however a (raid 1) level requires a minimum of 2 hard drives.    (Or RAID Level 5 may require a minimum of 3 hard drives)

Will there be the option of forcing a certain number of items?   Or maybe not just being able to allow/deny categories but actual Items within that category as well?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic