FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add export functions and rss support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MFoster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add export functions and rss support
    Posted: 04-February-2014 at 5:25pm
Additional "1-click" data exports for some of the popular search engines are on our to-do list, but they're something that our developers will be addressing after the release of 5.0. Shopzilla and a few others may be included in a 5.1 update later this year.

GreggS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreggS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-February-2014 at 4:21pm
We are starting up on Bizrate and Shopzilla.  Has there been any development to add other export functions?  The Google Product Search works for TheFind but won't work for Bizrate or Shopzilla.
GVLINK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GVLINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2007 at 8:16pm

It's a very useful benefit. I second this.

thedeacon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedeacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2007 at 1:25pm

It's needed. 

Best way to attract repeat visitors is through information based articles.  If they have a reason to keep thinking about your site, they're going to remember you and refer their friends.

If you sell clothes, make an article about fall specials or sewing on buttons.  If you sell car parts, have an article about changing your oil. 

Having the RSS feed would just be INVALUABLE :)

MarkCoyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkCoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-September-2007 at 8:58am

Yep RSS would be good for us too.

cheers

mark

WesleyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesleyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2007 at 7:26am
This would be a great benefit to your users to have this!!!!  Big selling point.
www.compressionstore.com
carstone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2007 at 10:24am

Just giving this another little bump, if that is not rude.
The RSS is what I would really like, right now.

Edited by carstone - 21-August-2007 at 10:25am
carstone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2007 at 7:29pm
I am bringing this request back to life! I, too, would like to have an rss feed of my products. Are there any developers who have done this?
Shane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2006 at 6:12am

I'll 3rd this.

We send product information to many portals / feed sites and would love to see RSS implemented along with feed files to many portals just like the google one...

thrion View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thrion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-December-2005 at 2:07pm
I second this.

The froogle export is most excellent, and making something similar for the other big guys shouldn't be too hard.

And RSS support would be awesome, I mean, how great would it be to be able to publish your products in RSS form for people to post in their blogs and such...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic