ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Conflict Management
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

error (0x800A0009)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error (0x800A0009)
    Posted: 21-December-2005 at 4:08am

after adding the conflict manager, i get the following error when adding a build to order product to the basket:

Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0009)
Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'
/ethesis/myThesis/pc/instConfiguredPrd.asp, line 297

i am setting up a store for online book-binding. here, the user can select different types of binding (hard-, soft-, wiro-bound). when selecting hard or soft, the cover colour must be selected - but not for wiro-bound. the rules for this work fine, but when i try to save a product that is wiro-bound, and therefore has no colour selected, i get the above error.

please let me know if you need further details to resolve this.

thanks,
eva

cptkoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptkoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2005 at 4:10am

Hi

If you havent already done so I would submitt a support ticket to get a quick response to this :)

"I need a hug, I need love, I need fun, I want to feel happy. Thats the world I want to live in!"
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2005 at 5:02am

thanks cptkoi! posted a ticket now.  

e

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2005 at 12:18pm

Actually, this is the right place to post feedback on the Conflict Management tool. You don't need to open a support ticket.

The issue in your case was the following:

• You setup a rule that prevent any selection from the category "Cover Colour" when "Wiro Bound" was selected.
  • However, you had also setup "Cover Colour" as a required category.
  • The two were in conflict. Removing the category requirement and default selection fixes the problem. The page works now >>

If you need to force the selection from the "Cover Colour" category when something other than "Wiro Bound" is selected, use a "must" rule to do so instead.

Let us know if you see any problems with the way the system is working.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic