ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

View All Products on viewCat_h.asp page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohmnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: View All Products on viewCat_h.asp page
    Posted: 21-December-2005 at 9:14pm
During some testing by friends on my store a few people asked if there was a way to view all the products on the page without having to click next.. next.. next. Has anyone else found a solution for this?

This is a feature that I've seen around on major ecommerce websites like Apple's and Red Envelopes.

Anyways, any feedback would be great.

-cb
http://www.theipodaccessorystore.com
BlazingPepper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlazingPepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2005 at 9:27pm
I'd love to see a mod to allow this too!
watercrazed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watercrazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-February-2006 at 3:01am
I am not sure How the code would be modified to show all products regardless of number of products but increasing the number to x is pretty easy. If interested I could look up the mod I made, basicly just search and replace the default number in the page with the number you want to be the maximum.  You might hit a max allowable, I have found other places where for some reason there was a max of 999 items used.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic