ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exporting to Mail Systems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesleyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporting to Mail Systems
    Posted: 13-August-2007 at 10:22pm
Has anyone used endicia?  We are trying it and have been able to export all of our customer data to dazzle but we are shipping 15 to 40 orders a day and would like to use the tarantula version.  our problem is that I am not sure if I can solely export a select date range into the system.  I see they have export to UPS but this does not work for us because we ship via USPS.  Any ideas?  If some one is using something outside of endicia I would appreciate your help.  Thank you for your input.
www.compressionstore.com
geoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-August-2007 at 10:47pm

I would be interested in this also.

At the moment I cut and paste addresses from PC invoices to stamps.com address field. Since every shipment I have needs personal attention (i.e. I have to make a manual selection of weight and shipping option) it is not too bad. Every label takes about 1-2minutes to process and print.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic