ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Search Engine Optimization
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SEO URL list with product SKU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEO URL list with product SKU
    Posted: 05-February-2010 at 5:39am

Is there any way to get a simple list of products with SKU and static SEO URLs please?

The reason is to be able to set up redirects from our old system format (ie map the previous product and dept ids to the new PC SEO URLs) While I have a list of the old refs and the new SKU, I can't see how to easily tie this up with the URL.

Thanks

Mike

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2010 at 9:09am
Have you generated a store map?  That would be a good start.  Even if you then had to edit the generated file and carve out the header/footer, you would then have such a list of products. 
MikeCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2010 at 11:42am
Thanks Greg.

I looked at that earlier and obviously had a vacant moment so it didn't occur to me to just make a version to include the SKU. Could even output a nice text file to load up. Doh!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic