ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Code to hide side menu Navigation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Code to hide side menu Navigation
    Posted: 29-September-2009 at 12:49am
I am trying to find the right code to hide the navgation menu between retail customers and wholesale customers.  The cart allows for pricing categories and wholesale, although when the wholesale custom logs in they can also still view the retail menu and I am looking to have the wholesale customers view their own navgation menu.  currently I am able to get the wholesale menu to show about the current menu through the wholesale visability on the category tab, albiet there is not way to hide it from them at the same time.

Anyone got any ideas on how you do this?
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-September-2009 at 1:16am
Hi captain,

There are many "how to" articles in the ProductCart documentation. For example, see this one on this topic:

http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to/show_different_content_customer_type
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
captain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-September-2009 at 1:36am
I see this.. where do I load this code?..  is this into the CSS or is this into the catergory tab in the site?.

captain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-September-2009 at 2:33am
This is in the category navigation that I am trying to utilise.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic