ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deleting and Re-Adding Attributes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleting and Re-Adding Attributes
    Posted: 22-July-2007 at 9:06pm

While learning about how PC worked, I added an options group and some attributes. 

So now I am ready to add my "real" attributes (options group called 'color' remains the same).  So I deleted all the attributes from the options group and started adding my list of attributes.  But it is telling me that these attributes already exist and can not be re-added.  I have zero attributes added right now in any options group except for size.  Color has no attributes listed, but it also won't let me add if it was one of the deleted ones.

I guess this is because it is in a database somewhere and not really deleted?  How do I correct this?  Thanks for any help.

shannondoan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannondoan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2007 at 12:18pm

Replying to myself for the benefit of future readers  Thanks to early impact for very speedy answers!

When re-adding a deleted attribute, it will show the deleted attribute and add it back into your options.  Then all you have to do is view/edit it to make the desired corrections (in my case it was changing the file for the swatch).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic