ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want to upgrade to V4, have question...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St_Pierce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to upgrade to V4, have question...
    Posted: 09-December-2009 at 12:40pm
Hi,
I'm currently running v3.51 and I installed the v3.51 patch so I have the 351p.txt file in the pc folder.  My question is this... I was looking at the "Keyword-rich and SEO optimized URLs in ProductCart" update and noticed that I don't have the 404b.asp file in my pc folder so this update has not been done.   So my question is, Do I have to perform this update or does v4 take care of this?

Also, just to confirm, when I upgrade to v4 will I have the latest versions of all files including any updates that may have been missed for v3.51?

Thanks for the help,
St_Pierce

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-December-2009 at 12:49pm
Yes, ProductCart v4 includes all the updates that were released after the release of v3.51. In most cases, those files have changed in v4 (so they are not the same as those that were "patched" for v3.51).
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic