ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

viewPrd.asp problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianRoden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: viewPrd.asp problems
    Posted: 26-July-2010 at 3:07pm
I have purchased support and am submitting a ticket to EarlyImpact, but thought I would ask here too in case anyone else has had theis problem and resolved it.

If you go to http://shop.leisurearts.com/cart/pc/Baby-Pattern-Books-c364.htm and click on any item's thumbnail, it throws an error. Looking up the error under Error Information in the Help menu of the admin control panel, it shows:

Error Number: 5
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Description: Invalid procedure call or argument

query=SELECT pcProductsImages.pcProdImage_Url, pcProductsImages.pcProdImage_LargeUrl, pcProductsImages.pcProdImage_Order FROM pcProductsImages WHERE pcProductsImages.idProduct=644 ORDER BY pcProductsImages.pcProdImage_Order;

The site runs fine on our internal test server, but just started exhibiting this behavior on the live hosted server.

Any thoughts?

Edited by BrianRoden - 26-July-2010 at 3:09pm
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2010 at 5:51am
Looks to be working fine when I tried it.

Have you resolved this now?

Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
BrianRoden View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianRoden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2010 at 9:11am
About 6 weeks ago we had modified viewProdL.asp to display a FaceBook "Like" button, and some buttons for people to be able to share info on our products to other social networking sites. When I reverted to the original file from EarlyImpact, the problem disappeared. Really odd, since it's been working fine for 5-6 weeks, and was still working on our internal test server (which uses a SQL-replicated copy of the live site's DB).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic