ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recurring Order Invoice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recurring Order Invoice
    Posted: 06-October-2011 at 11:36pm
To my disappointment, Subscription Bridge did not accommodate my business need for Recurring Billing. I'm now forced to manually manage recurring orders. I've set up Authorize.net to handle the recurring charges BUT I have no way to send an invoice/receipt to a customer for each recurrence of their order, nor is it tracked in Product Cart.

We're looking into the ability for Quickbooks to create an invoice but there are further complications with that. I'm using "Options" for pricing which do not easily go into Quickbooks via the CSV file I'm able to create. I do not have the Quickbook Sync module as it is too expensive right now to buy, (plus I heard it was a bit difficult to make work properly) It is very disappointing that there isn't any other way to download information to Quickbook format :(

What suggestions do you have to allow for another invoice I can generate for the customers recurring orders?

Thank you.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-October-2011 at 3:23pm
Hi Trish,  did you contact us about your requirements?  I am not sure who you are right now based on only your screen name.  Please reach out to us for support.  Is creating a new order in ProductCart your only requirement?  That is on our road map.  Quickbooks Synch is in Beta for SubscriptionBridge, but it is "FREE" (part of your service). 

The QuickBooks Add-On for ProductCart has two modes... "basic" and "advanced".  A small few have had problems in advanced mode, but I can assure you if you take the time to map everything properly in advanced mode it becomes an enormous time saver in the end. 
trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-October-2011 at 4:47pm
Matt - whats the best number to call - sales or support to discuss more?
Thanks!
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-October-2011 at 4:54pm
Let's start by opening a ticket from your SubscriptionBridge account.  Then we know who you are. If possible please list some of the issues so I can be prepared for our call.   Also, list some times that you are available for a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic