ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ajax tooltip - customize text

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldofrugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ajax tooltip - customize text
    Posted: 12-May-2008 at 2:26pm
Anyone an idea how to set a different style on the Ajax tooltip?
I do find the in the css: #dhtmltooltip, but this changed ALL the text at once..
Looking in the ei-tooltip.js, it's not really clear what is what...
I like to modify each line (SKU, price, list price, you save, etc..)

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2008 at 4:46am
The text is built by pc/xml_getPrdInfo.asp
I believe to achieve what you want you will have to build a custom version of that file.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2008 at 4:50am
Of course - first check out the other styles in the ei-tooltip.css, if you haven't already done that - but I believe the level of granularity you want is greater than is currently in place.  
worldofrugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldofrugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2008 at 5:51pm
Thanks once more Hamish! You've been a big help already and don't know how to stop Clap

I'll see what I can do with the pc/xml_getPrdInfo.asp... Indeed already knew about the ei-tooltip.css file.

p.s.: Have not figured out the centering of the recently products yet., but that's in another topic Wink
inetbizo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inetbizo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2008 at 5:50pm
This really does bring up the fact that this code should obey storefront.css inherint for store prices and not glob all of it together under one style.
Current Project http://www.canvasusa.com
worldofrugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldofrugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 10:10am
Not sure what you're talking about Inetbizo...
The Ajax tooltip has a style defined in the css, however that's for everything (text) in this tooltip..
What I'm trying to figure out is how to seperate the text.
Example: To make all the text black, but the price text red, the savings line cursive, etc....
inetbizo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inetbizo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 3:00pm
wordofrugs the price display definitions are found in pcStorefront.css and I believe it should be used instead of the ietooltip.css but, they may of had reasons but nonetheless, it's not a good way to display it altogether under one rule.
Current Project http://www.canvasusa.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic